Please help with these.?
2)Grandpa’s age in yrs is equal to his dog’s age in months. If the difference in the ages is 55yrs’ find the age of each?
3)A chemist has one solution in which there is 50%acid and a 2nd one with 25%acid. How much of each should be there to make a 40%acid solution?
4) On a school picnic a group of students agreed to pay equall for the use of a pull boat and pay Rs10 each. If there are 3 more students in the group each would have to pay Rs 2 less. How many students were there?
1) If there are x deer, there must be (45-x) humans, since both humans and deer have one head each..! You can figure the rest out
2) If dogs age = n months (or n/12 years), then grandpa’a age = n yrs. Now do the balance
3) Take 100 gallons of each mixture. Now do the % calculations
4) If there are n students, then total amount = 10n.
If there are n+3 students, then the total = (n+3)*8
Figure the rest out.