First order? Save 5% - FIRST5 close

Would “plain rule” filler paper be the same as “college rule”?

Yea just curious if a plain rule piece of binder paper would look the same as a college rule or would it be white on one side and lined on the other? This is less random than you think I swear! (scroll down and it says “Printed White” for media type” (First off the picture has one side white and one side lined. Lower down the media type is “Plain White”)

Top 1 Answers
Rocco R

Favorite Answer

College ruled paper has the lines more tightly spaced together. “Standard” ruled paper has the lines further apart.

This is so that you can take more notes on one sheet of paper.

It wouldn’t matter to me, I still can’t read my own handwriting!


Give your grades a lift Order